Your membership in the Reynolda Society supports the Museum’s continuing standards of excellence, and enhances the Museum’s status among major American art museums. Members enjoy invitations to exclusive events including the annual Director’s Reception, private dinners with artists and art historians, and unique travel opportunities with the Museum’s director, including special access to private collections and guided tours of the great museums.
The tax deductible portion of your gift is listed in parentheses for each level.
Director’s Circle $1,000 ($950)
- Invitations to exclusive Reynolda Society events
- Curator-led tours for new and returning Reynolda Society members
- Invitations to travel on Reynolda Society overnight trips
Hudson River School Circle $2,500 ($2,400)
- Invitations to dinners with guest performers, artists, and lecturers
- Two guests admitted free at all times with member
Thomas Sears Circle $5,000 ($4,860)
- VIP tour for friends and family
Charles Barton Keen Circle $10,000 ($9,495)
- Private tour and wine reception for friends and family
- Opportunity to host an event at Reynolda House
- Scheduled swimming privileges in the historic 1937 indoor pool
For more information, contact Stephan Dragisic, Director of Development, at 336.758.5595.